Baby is still doing fine. His heart rate has been in the 150s the past couple visits. I'm trying to be positive, but I still have my bad days. "Why was I chosen to go through this?", "what did I do in my past life?", "what am I doing wrong?"- WHY, WHY, WHY! But then I tell myself it could be worse, others have gone through harder times, and I just need to remain positive. I've been praying a lot, and making lists of things I still need to buy and do. Amazon is my best friend. I've gotten into a few tv series on Netflix, watch lots of Food Network, and am reading books and magazines to stay busy.
Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers, help, food, gifts and company. I can't thank you enough, but I will try. A big thanks to my Mom and Aunt Donna for rearranging my living room over the weekend. I was beginning to feel very claustrophobic, but it's so open now, and I love it! Another big thanks to my bestie, Amanda, for having someone come over to give me a mani/pedi last week to lift my spirits. It definitely helped!
Laura came to the house last week to take my 30 week picture. Big thanks to her for coming over so we can still continue to document.
You are doing what you have to do at this time in your life, Linds, and doing it well. Take care of yourself and get all your reading done now, because you may not have time to read for the next ten years or so! In fact, look at this as your special time. Everyone is praying along with you and we know that helps. Love you.
ReplyDelete