Monday, June 25, 2012
Update
I had my doctor appointment today, and let's just say the power of prayer is wonderful. My cervix has lengthened some, but it's not where it used to always be. I typically measured at 33-34mm(normal). Last week I had dropped down to 19mm with funneling, all within a 2 week span. This morning I started out measuring at 21mm, and then went to 24mm with very minimal, almost non-existent, funneling - all while lying there. So clearly the bed rest is helping. I'm going to remain on bed rest, and I get re-checked next Monday.
Thank You to everyone for your prayers and support. It means a lot and is a great help to both Bryan and I. For those who know me, I am very Type A with a bit of control freak in me. Letting go and having no control has been hard, along with missing out on some important things and summer activities. But I think I'm doing a pretty good job. I know what is important, and he is not allowed to come into this world for a while. Something cute that I have noticed about him since I'm just laying here not moving, he gets the hiccups about twice a day. His movements are getting stronger, too.
Again, thank you for the prayers, visits, food, reading material, movies, gift cards, etc. While I hate just being laid up, it's all very much worth it. And all of your generosity is amazing. I have some damn good people in my life!
-Linds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment