This morning I got up, got ready, threw a load in the washer, organized the freezer and a couple of cabinets, and then I needed to sit down. I went to get my eyebrows waxed, get a pedicure, have lunch with a friend, and then back to the house for a nap. I got a much needed haircut, then back home to sit on the couch. Bryan & I also finally got to go on a date. We went to our favorite resaurant (Station 220) & had a delicious dinner. I even took a bite of his rare steak - I am so bad! Rare steak is my favorite, and I have missed it dearly during this pregnancy.
I have a ways to go before I get some stamina back. I am now experiencing what it feels like to carry baby weight, and to just be pregnant. It makes me happy.
This was my fortune from lunch today:
Dear Little Man - this is not an invitation for you to come now. Please stay comfy a while longer.
Love, Mama.
As my night winds down, I'm going to finish celebrating my freedom with some alcohol free wine (no, I did not feel awkward waddling in to Friar Tuck today), tv time & my couch. It's crazy that I even want to be on my couch right now. But I'm choosing to be here, not forced, and it feels damn good.
Free at last. Free. At. Last.

Good for you. This is the update I've been waiting for. You made it!!!
ReplyDelete