Sunday, August 5, 2012

Showers

The things I've had to look forward to, besides my daily meals, are my showers. My DR said I could go as long as I lay for the majority of the time I'm there. Yeah, it stinks not being able to walk around and socialize, but it's so nice to be among people. I've had 2 awesome showers so far, and 1 more coming up with my family!

Nickel Family Shower, 7/22/12 - Jungle Theme


































  












 
Bryan's grandma made this cute fruit spread.
  



Proof that I am taking it easy & that my kid has
awesome Converse socks.


Me with the hostesses, Jill Nickel & Ann Baugh.
They put together a cute shower!




Friend Shower, 8/4/12 - Sweet Pea Theme
















My friend, Leslie, made the cake. Cute & delish!
Me & the hostess, Amanda Hager.
She did an amazing job. Loved the perfect, little details!


Me & my best buddy, Aidan.
He really just wants a sucker at this point.




 Stay tuned for pics from the Bosch Family Shower.







No comments:

Post a Comment