Saturday, August 25, 2012

38 Week Pictures

I went out to my friend Laura's house last night to get another picture taken. Have I mentioned how awesome she is?! I am so happy with the photos we've taken to document my pregnancy. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the newborn pics! We're working on some ideas, and I'm very excited for them.


We're not sure how many more pregnancy pictures we'll get to snap, so I'm glad to get in what I can. Maybe we'll get to take another one next week?


Laura is 33 weeks pregnant with her third baby. She has 2 adorable little boys. Laura and I were college roommates, and have known each other for about 11 years now. It's fun to be able to share this special time with her. Doesn't she look so pretty!!


I'm nesting like crazy since I've been off bed rest. I was already a super organized neat freak. Now it's on a whole other level. You might call it a crazy level. For instance, I was rudely awakend at 4am by one of my precious cats (Lily) pouncing off me for fun. I couldn't go back to sleep. I really wanted to go downstairs and organize a cabinet. I made myself wait until 6:30am.


Some of my family came over today to help get some last minute projects done. God bless Bryan, my mom, grandparents and frousin, Kristen. We got SO much done. I know everyone is probably so tired. I really appreciate the hard work. I was telling them that no one will ever want to come see me again because I put people to work when they're here. There should be a lull in activity for awhile, until the next big project I come up with :-).





1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and Laura together. And, don't worry...I'll be back to finish the basement painting project.

    ReplyDelete