Sorry for the week long delay in this post. My family has been battling colds. First Aaron got it. Then Bryan got it, and you'd think the world was ending. And now I'm lucky enough to have it as well. I have been disinfecting like a mad woman. Screw you cold, screw you!
Back to my post. Last Saturday I took Aaron to the pumpkin patch in Philo. This place is the best place to get pumpkins because they are so cheap. He had a great time looking at all the pumpkins, and touching them. He even helped organize them in the wagon....which really meant throwing them out of the wagon.
| I LOVE Fall! |
| Pumpkins are funny |
| He's really starting to walk a lot more |
After the pumpkin patch we got lunch at the Philo Tavern....duh, and then we headed up to the Illini tailgate to meet up with the rest of the family.
Aaron was very excited to see his grandpa Bosch. He missed him. It could also be the yummy brownie grandpa was letting him eat....
Kristen & I always want to get pictures of Aaron and Jackson together. Mainly because we know they'll be best buddies and it will be fun to see how they grow up together. But it will also make for great slide shows at high school and college graduation parties. Especially these pictures. Aaron will learn to love other babies, but right now he gets a little jealous.
This pictures says it all. Jackson looking up at his cousin thinking...."hey, I think I like you, why don't you want to sit by me?"
![]() |
| He loves playing with his Aunt Linda |



No comments:
Post a Comment