Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Busy Weekend!

We had a very busy, super fun, weekend. I'm still tired! Let me share it with you via photo collage.


Friday: 
I got to see this little cutie Friday night. He is getting so big, and smiley. And he loves to spit up on his mommy. Reminds me of when Aaron was little. Memories. Is it weird that I don't mind the smell of baby throw-up?? Yes??? Oh.
Jackson Bosch

I do think that he and Aaron will be best friends...one day. But for some reason Aaron doesn't want me to hold Jackson, or for us to take their picture together. My kid is kind of rude. Here is an example of past photo opps...
These will make great pictures for their college graduation party




Aaron did warm up to the idea of pictures with Jackson, as long as we made it a fun "peek-a-boo" game.


Saturday: 
My mom, Caitlin and I went to see We Will Rock You - a musical featuring Queen music. And let me just say...it rocked! It really felt like being at a Queen concert. Before the concert play, we got some lunch at this amazing Italian place called Vapiano. It was confusing at first, but once we figured out how to order, where to go, and what to do it was a really cool experience. And the food was amazing. Homemade pasta, fresh herbs growing at your table. Everything made fresh right in front of you. I highly recommend this place. Great food, wine and company.



Sunday: 
The annual Bosch Family Weenie Roast took place Sunday. And it just so happened to be the 50th anniversary of the weenie roast. This thing has been going on every October since 1963. How cool is that?  

It was a beautiful day, too, spent with hundreds of Bosches....many of whom I don't know. And where did all the babies come from? Well, I know where they come from, but wowzers. We have lots of sweet babies in our extended family now. 


My grandpa (the oldest man there) holding the youngest baby boy, and his sister, Eileen, (the oldest woman there) holding the youngest baby girl - what a great picture!

My grandpa (Ed) on the far left with all of his brothers and sisters. I made them stand in age order :-)

My cousins minus Jared & Connor...why aren't we in age order?

My dad (3rd in from the left) with his brothers and sisters...minus Julie, but we see her spirit on the end. And they are in age order kind of - boys in order on one side and girls in order on the other. 

The whole fam damily...almost. We missed you Bryan, Caitlin, Jared, Connor, Mike and Julie!!

I love this boy



 Hope you all had a nice weekend!






2 comments:

  1. Lindsey we were also missing Uncle Mike O'Mahoney from the family picture. Didn't want to leave him out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit! Can't believe I missed Uncle Mike. I have fixed that!

    ReplyDelete