Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cleaning party

Friday evenings are usually spent cleaning the house and doing laundry. I don't want to have anything to do come Saturday & Sunday except spend all my time with my kiddo. During the week I only get about 4 hours a day with Aaron when he's awake.....it really sucks. So I live for my weekends, and don't want to have to spend all weekend doing household chores.

So come Friday evening, Aaron & I get to work.




Bjorn'n it up!


Speaking of cleaning....these Medela quick clean steam bags are amazing. You can throw bottle parts, pacifiers, breast pump parts and cups in this bag with a little bit of water and microwave for easy sanitization. I use it about once a week to clean pacifiers and such. 


Aaron has had a little bit of a cold this past week, so I decided to sanitize his pacifier and the bulb syringe I got from the hospital (which is awesome, by the way). 


Did you guys know you shouldn't put rubber in the microwave? MAJOR blonde moment. I was on such a sanitizing frenzy that I didn't really think about what I was putting in there. If it can microwave pacifiers, surely it could microwave the bulb syringe, right? WRONG. I pulled out a melted mess. I have a spare, I just hope it works as well as the one from the hospital. IDIOT! (said in my best Chris Farley voice) 

Stay tuned for my weekly Do's & Don'ts post ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment