Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sleep....What's That??

Monday, September 10th, 2012 - a day I will always remember. The last night I slept. Nobody should have to see 2am, 3:31am, or 4:42am on the clock, unless it was a really good night of partying. I see these hours most nights.

Lots of people had babies around the time I did. I hear so many of them say, "he/she slept 10 hours last night!!". To that I say, "Say What?!". I mean, how is that even possible? Are you putting Robitussin in that bottle? Just kidding. We have not been that lucky yet. Our little man must really enjoy my company.....all the time. I would be fine with him getting up a couple of times a night. But last night he was punking me real good. I've read the books, and tried new things. We just have to get into our own groove.....we're working on it. Like I said, I'm not expecting my 2 month old to sleep through the night. But sleep a little more than he does, yes, that would be nice. It's a good thing he's so darn cute. It makes it easier to function on fumes.

Now if only I had the touch that a couple of the great grandmas have. They get him to sleep every time!






1 comment:

  1. look at Grace in the background. The youngest and yet probably way more doting than the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete