Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot of things to be thankful for this year. My husband, family, friends, health, my job (I guess), sandwiches with cold lunch meat, COFFEE, and most importantly.....my baby! He has brought such happiness and joy to my life. I honestly can't imagine him not in it. It's incredible how one little person can change everything. And for that, I am truly thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving from our little turkey!





Another thing I'm thankful for - making it through another week of work. It was the longest, short week ever. It was Aaron's first week at the sitter. I was a hot mess come Monday morning, so Bryan had to take him to the babysitter while I cried the whole way to work. Bryan has been put in charge of taking him, I just can't do it. It's so much easier picking him up. Thankfully, though, Aaron has done really well at the babysitter. He has been happy, taken good naps, taking his bottles like a champ, laughing....oh yeah, he just started laughing this week! It's so awesome! Come Wednesday, it was a little easier for me to leave the house....just a little. Next thing I have to get over, germy babysitter kids around my child. Gross. "Your child is soooo cute. Could you please wipe their runny nose?"




No comments:

Post a Comment