Thursday, November 6, 2014

Art time

Aaron likes to color currently.  Which is very exciting.  I love a good arts and crafts session.  And coloring is so soothing.  However, coloring with your toddler is something I would put under the category "Things that are hard to do when you have a self-diagnosed case of OCD."

I was minding my business drawing my hand turkey and beautiful Christmas scene when Aaron wanted to help me.  Of course I let him, because that's what good mothers do.  But I couldn't help but cringe a little when he was drawing his version of Santa on top of my Christmas tree.  But....I have to look at this as free therapy for myself.  I made a big step tonight, and am one drawing closer to overcoming my issues!


Sorry, Santa, for making you look very girlie - and pretty terrible for that matter.
Maybe Aaron will actually teach me a thing or two.  



No comments:

Post a Comment