Friday, June 14, 2013

9 months!



I'm 9 months!


I can't believe my little red head - well, is a red head for one! - but also that he is 9 months old now. He's a very happy baby and really on the move these days (see previous post). 



Some of Aaron's favorite (and not so favorite) things right now:

1. He loves shoes & pretending that they're cars.



2. He is starting to like music more & will sometimes dance to it.

3. He loves water - water running in the sink, bath time and watering the garden.

4. He's crawling all over the place and all over us! We're like his jungle gym!


5. He likes to blow bubbles with his mouth. 

6. He's babbling ALL the time - but still only saying "dada". He's really trying to say other things - nothing close to "mama", though. 

7. I'm starting to see hints of separation anxiety setting in, but it's ok - it just means he really loves his mama, and I'm ok with that. 

8. I learned that he doesn't like when I imitate the different animals in some of his books. He started crying tonight during our bedtime story when I imitated the hippo, lion, zebra, boa constrictor & flamingo. I finally just stopped reading the book. 

9. He loves when we go on walks. I'm finding that it soothes him into a nice little nap, and then I power walk home so I can get some things done!



10. I think he's going to be very independent. He wants to feed himself, hold his own bottle, and turn the pages of the book by himself just to name a few. I'm so proud of him, but would be fine with him staying a baby forever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment