Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Shower

My "frousin" Kristen is due at the beginning of June. My mom and I, with the crafty help of Caitlin, put together a "Once Upon A Time" baby shower. We decorated in colors of yellow and grey which are the nursery colors. My girlfriend, Leslie, made the cake. It was AMAZING! She made the cake for one of my baby showers. She is so talented, so I knew I had to have her do the cake for this shower. Throughout the house you could find framed quotes from popular childhood stories, and books from mine and my mom's childhood. We tried to make it whimsical. I was very happy with how it turned out!















Love this girl...and that belly!

Kristen and the mommas

Kristen and Caitlin (the craft!)

Aaron loves his Auntie, K!


It was such a nice day celebrating Kristen and Baby Bosch. I can't wait for that baby to come into the world and join our big family. Then I can start buying some gender specific clothing!









1 comment:

  1. You guys did such a great job! I'm sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete