Monday, April 22, 2013

Visits with Friends


Last weekend my friend Allison was home. She is on the State Farm catastrophe team, so she is deployed a lot. I miss her tons! She hadn't seen Aaron since he was like 1.5 months old. He had fun playing with her. He's a little tired in this picture from all the playing.
















Then this past weekend we stopped by my friend Joie's house on the way back to Bloomington so I could meet her baby girl, and she could meet Aaron. Her daughter is 6 months old. I can't believe I hadn't met her baby yet! It was so sweet watching the babies play together. Aaron was really intrigued by her hair (we have a hair puller) and her pretty bow. I think he liked playing with someone his size.

Really wanting to pull that bow

Such a doll! Love those blue eyes!

Hey! We're the same size!

They had so much fun! 


Love these visits with dear friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment