Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mover & Shaker

We have a very busy boy on our hands. Over the past couple of weeks I've really noticed Aaron moving around a lot more. He's not crawling yet, but practically. He rolls over all the time, and will move in a complete 360 when on his tummy to get around to things. He is also starting to hike his legs up underneath his body to push himself forward towards something. I'll hold a toy just out of reach and make him scoot to me to get it. Last week we also found him in this position in his bouncy seat....





















This scared the crap out of me when I walked into the living room. He had rolled over and scooted himself halfway out of his seat. So the other day I was bound to catch him in the act and get the play-by-play.





















He was quite proud of himself. Looks like we'll be buckling him in his seat from now on. He's almost too big for it now anyway.

I can't believe how much he is growing and developing. I can already tell he's going to be smart like his daddy. How is he already almost 6 months?? Stay tuned for his 6 month pictures!



1 comment: