Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rollin' with the homies!

I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner. Something very exciting happened on Saturday, 12/29.....Aaron rolled over for the first time! He rolled from his tummy to his back 2 times in a row. It was very exciting for this mama. He has been doing it quite often since. He still hasn't managed to get all the way over when he's on his back, but that's coming very soon.



He's also discovered his voice. He loves squealing and screaming now. And he found his toes last week. He likes grabbing on to them when he's on his back, and he even put one foot in his mouth tonight when I was getting him changed for bed. I love how he's figuring different things out.



1 comment:

  1. I was just going to comment that you need to take a video but now I see it on the site. Love him! Way to go Aaron!

    ReplyDelete