Aaron survived the whirl-wind that was his 1st Christmas. We usually have 4 Christmases to celebrate. Aaron did pretty well overall. There were a few meltdowns, but to be expected for such a small baby & lots of stimulation. I think it's just more stressful for me than anyone else. And boy did this little boy get spoiled. He got some very special gifts, and we are very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to share Christmas with.
First we celebrated on Sunday at Bryan's grandma's house. Aaron's GG Nickel gave him a rocking horse that was made by her dad in 1962. It was given to Aaron's Grandpa Jay, then handed down to Bryan, and now handed down to Aaron.
 |
| With his cousin, Taryn, at Nickel family Christmas. |
On Christmas Eve we celebrated at Grandpa & Grandma Nickel's house.
 |
| Aaron with his Uncle Reid sporting his elf hat. |
 |
| Aaron with his rocking chair. |
On Christmas morning we celebrated with Grandpa & Grandma Bosch & his GG & Great Grandpa Thomas.
 |
| Me & my baby on Christmas morning. |
 |
| With his Grandpa & Grandma Bosch |
 |
| I love this picture of Aaron & his Uncle Adam. |
Christmas afternoons are always spent with the Bosch family. This year we went to my Aunt & Uncle's house in Springfield.
 |
| Passed out with his Great Aunt Linda. |
 |
| Annual Bosch grandkid/great grandkid photo - minus Lauren. We missed you, Lauren! |
 |
| Bosch cousins. |
It's crazy to think that last Christmas I was pregnant and didn't even know it. I can't wait to see Aaron experience Christmas next year.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment