Monday, September 10, 2012

Our Last Night....

Dear Baby - You have officially overstayed your welcome. Please show your precious face, tonight preferably. Love - Mama

Tonight is Bryan and my last night of what we've considered "normalcy" for the almost 4 years that we've been married. The next chapter in our lives starts tomorrow at approximately 10pm. I'm not really nervous, maybe a little anxious for all the unknowns, but mostly just excited to meet my son, and to not be pregnant anymore, and to drink wine again.

I've been feeling really good up until yesterday. Since yesterday, I've felt nauseous, lots of pressure, tired, back ache, crabby (Bryan ate my cookie - it got pretty ugly over here) - all signs that labor is soon to come. So will it come tonight?? A part of me wishes it would so I can go into labor naturally. Then a part of me doesn't want my kid to be born on 9/11. I know that's silly - it has been 11 years now. It really won't bother me that much, though. Especially b/c my friend, Kristen, told me that Ludacris, Harry Connick Jr & Bear Bryant all have birthdays on 9/11. And we all know how big of a Luda fan I am! In all seriousness, though, I'm just ready to meet him. I'm ready to start this new little family Bryan & I have been preparing for - we're going on 10 months of prep, that's a long time! It's hard to believe that I will be a mommy on Wednesday!

This will probably be my last post for a bit. I will try to get some pictures up on the blog as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment