Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fun in the snow

Let me just say, I am officially ready for this winter to be over.  There are no good clothes for a pregnant person to wear in the winter.  I refuse to buy any more.  My coat does not zip.  And it's just plain cold and wet out.  I still can't believe my dad jumped into a frozen lake yesterday.  When I asked him what he thought the temperature was, his response was simply "Cold."

I finally took down all of my winter decor this weekend in hopes that it would bring spring.  Of course, we got approximately 5 inches of snow last night and into today.  I think Bryan is ready for a snowblower.

We decided to embrace the snow today and take Aaron out to play.  He loved it.  He kept saying, "I like it out here."  Until he face planted into the snow - he didn't like that so much.


Earning his keep by shoveling. 






 Drawing pictures in the snow. 









Yelling at the neighbor kids that a car was coming.  Future safety major.  






Not a big of a fan of sitting in the snow this year like he was last year.  

2014


2013






No comments:

Post a Comment