Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. It goes by so fast. Aaron was such a good boy the whole time. He was even really good at Church even though it was during his bedtime. He loved dancing to the choir.


We did Christmas Eve at my parents' house. I love how my mom hung her stockings this year.













For the first time we did Christmas morning at our house, just the 3 of us. It was very relaxing and nice. Different, but nice. Santa brought Aaron a kitchen, a vacuum, and lots of kitchen supplies. He got lots of fun things. And out of all of those fun things he got from Santa and from mommy and daddy, his favorite thing was his yogurt melts. He didn't let them go until they were almost all gone. And he still prefers mommy's kitchen and vacuum. I should have known. 































We headed over to grandma and grandpa Nickel's house Christmas afternoon. 
























I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. Aaron is one spoiled and lucky little boy. We are all lucky to have such great family and friends.  May your New Year be very blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment