Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter




Happy Easter, everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful day filled with family, food & eggs.  Mix my food coma with the fact that I'm still recovering from our Vegas trip, and I'm about out for the night.  For those who don't know, I took Bryan to Vegas for his 30th birthday.  He had a blast!  I quickly learned that Vegas is not the place for pregnant people, or small children.  I couldn't get over the number of families that brought their very small children to Vegas with them, and proceeded to take pictures of them with their iPads.  So bizarre.  But it was a nice trip, and we both won some money.  Bryan immediately went out and bought a new iPad upon our return home.  It was his b-day gift to himself.  He was jealous of the tourists and their fancy "cameras" in Vegas.  He took the picture above with the iPad.  I'm totally kidding!  I will never allow that.  

Before I forget, I was informed today that I was spelling the baby's name wrong.  It is Katara, not Katana.  Sorry, Grace.  So from now on "she" shall be called Katara.  At the end of the month we'll find out the sex of the baby.  I can't wait!  I'm dying to know what my little bambino is.  Am I having little Madonna or a little Ralph Lauren baby model?  I've been anxiously waiting to feel those first flutters.  They say sometimes you can feel flutters anywhere between 16-20 weeks.  I don't think I've felt anything different.  Everything feels like a rumbly in my tumbly, but in a bad way :-)

Overall, I'm feeling pretty good, and hungry.  I haven't had to start wearing maternity pants yet, so I'm pretty pumped about that!  Don't get me wrong, most of the time my pants aren't buttoned, but they're still not maternity pants!  But I am looking forward to wearing them because they are comfortable.  I also learned a couple of weeks ago that you should never, EVER, watch My Sister's Keeper while pregnant.  I have seen this movie before, and knew that it was very sad.  OMG!  I was sobbing so hysterically on the couch you would have thought Bryan ate the last of my mayo.  So if you were wondering, emotions can be out of control at times.  Speaking of mayo, I think it's time for another deviled egg.

2 comments:

  1. It won't be too much longer and you'll be wearing maternity clothes. Trust me on this...you want to stay in regular clothes for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Lindsey....can't wait to meet this baby Nickel....

    ReplyDelete