Speaking of leaving something in the oven. I left these puppies in for only 8 minutes this time! And they were damn good!
| I feel just like Sarah! |
Another exciting thing that happened this week - we found our daycare provider. She is a very nice woman who has been doing this for 27 years. We got a good gut feeling about her. You can tell she really loves what she does, and loves the kiddos she watches. And the extra bonus, she lives just down the street from us. And the extra, extra bonus, Bryan and I don't have to get second jobs delivering pizzas at night to afford it!!! I am glad to get that task marked off my To Do list. Now I can move on to the other 999,999 things I have left to conquer.
We've made it to 14 weeks! Sometimes it feels like time is dragging, then I think that I am 3 months pregnant, and I don't know where the time has gone. The baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his/her thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his/her facial muscles are getting a workout as his/her tiny features form one expression after another. The baby stretches out to about 3.5 inches long, about the size of a lemon, and weighs about 1.5 oz. I can't wait until I start feeling those flutters!
I came home this weekend to go to the Friday fish fry at St. Thomas. My dad is a member of the Philo Knights of Columbus and helps cook up the fish each Friday night. I told him it was pretty good, but no filet 'o fish ;-). It was so cool to be back in the school I went to for 8 years. Many good memories came flooding back. I saw my old 3rd/4th grade teacher, the old basketball coach, lots of family members. It was good to be home. I miss that town.
I would just like to note that it is after 10pm on a Friday night, and I am still awake. That is a pretty big accomplishment for me. I feel like I'm in college again!
Until next time, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment