Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ooooohh Baby, Baby!



WE'RE EXPECTING!!  Bryan and I are excited to announce that Baby Nickel will be joining the family this September!  We found out at the beginning of the month, and are excited to start sharing it with family.  Oh, and it's not FB official right now so please don't put anything out there just yet.  Since I don't get to see everyone as often as I would like, I wanted to find a way to share this journey with you all.  I thought a blog would be a good way to update everyone, and share in these exciting times.  We have our first doctor appointment this Wednesday.  Please pray for a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat.  I'll post more after the appointment.  Save our blog as a favorite and check back often!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations and what a cute way to announce it to the family. Can't wait to keep updated on your progress. You guys are going to be wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO freaking excited for you both! You guys will be such amazing parents. Congratulations!
    Uh oh, Adam has another baby to be jealous of - HA!
    What a great way to announce it too, btw! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Linds and Bryan...so excited to meet the new little person!

    ReplyDelete